– The future is within –
At Maxell, we love to make people smile. Smile with us by joining our team!
Maxell Welcomes You to Join Our Team!
General Accounting Manager
As a General Accounting Manager for our Business Solutions Division in Chula Vista, CA, you will work closely with Senior Management to handle Accounting duties including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare month-end and year-end reports for the Division; report results to Headquarters
- Direct and prepare financial statements for the Division
- Execute the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, including but not limited to, accounts receivable, deferred/accrued revenue, depreciation, cost, PP&E, operating expenses and insurance records
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies and procedures
- Warranty Accounting and Sales Promotional expenses (rebate, co-op advertising, special promotion, etc.)
- Analysis, Budgets and projects as directed
Your solid Accounting background, strong knowledge of US GAAP, attention to detail/accuracy and commitment to meeting deadlines are critical. Additional qualifications include 8 – 10 years experience (private/public accounting), BS Degree in Accounting or Finance and expertise in Excel. Practical knowledge in SOX compliance would be preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume which must include salary requirements to Resumes.
Maxell Corporation of America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.